- American Art Collector: April 2016
International Artist Magazine: April/May 2016 Issue #108
International Artist Magazine: June/July 2014 Issue #97
- "Mt. Robson, Spiral Road of Art" by Jane Lytton Gooch, published by Rocky Mountain Books. Features 3 of Jennifer's Landscapes inspired by a hike to Berg Lake atMt. Robson in 2008. The book is available at fine bookstores everywhere.
"The 100 year anniversary of Mt. Robson National Park was July 20, 2013! "Mount Robson: Spiral Road of Art" written by Jane Lytton Gooch and published by Rocky Mountain Books celebrates this centennial with over a century of remarkable landscape paintings inspired by the Robson region. It includes an extensive Introduction with historical and cultural background to 50 colour plates in a variety of styles and media from 1907-2012."
- "SPLASH 14, LIGHT AND COLOR" (April 3, 2012) Jennifer's paintings "Pantheon" and "Teatro" are featured in the hardcover book- It is now available through bookstores or online as of June 2013.
"Congratulations to the 106 artists selected for the latest North Light Books’ Best of Watercolor competition, Splash 14: Light and Color!
On behalf of Rachel Wolf and the staff of North Light Books, I’d like to thank all of the participants in this year’s Splash contest. We received more than 1500 gorgeous entries, and it was a challenging task to narrow the field from so many worthy submissions. Thank you for sharing your work with us." (Posted on March 30, 2012 by Sarah Laichas, Editor)
(Feb, 2012) The Art of Watercolour, Issue no. 5 has just been published (download the PDF at the above link,) and features a 10 page article about Jennifer's process, in English. It is available online at Boutique des Artistes
- L'ART DE L'AQUARELLE Europe's leading watercolour magazine, published in France and distributed in 32 different countries, published a 10 page article about Jennifer's work in June 2011. (download the PDF in French at the above link)
- SOUTHWEST ART
- STROKES OF GENIUS 3, THE BEST OF DRAWING
Jennifer's work has been chosen through an international juried competition to be included in "Strokes of Genius 3, The Best of Drawing." The hardcover book is published by Northlight Books in Cincinnati and distributed in Europe, Australia and North America. Three of Jennifer's charcoal and Gouache drawings were chosen, including "Winter's Keep."
The book is now available at Amazon, Chapters, and other major book stores.
- THE BEST OF WORLDWIDE LANDSCAPE ARTISTS
- ARTBUZZ, THE 2009
January 2009: Jennifer's work was accepted into Artbuzz, The 2009 Collection, a juried visual arts showcase featuring artists from around the world. Jennifer's work also won their first prize for watercolour.
- CANADIAN BRUSHSTROKE MAGAZINE 2009 National Landscape Competition prize winner: "Mt Robson, North Face."
- WATERCOLOUR ARTIST January, 2008: Watercolor Artist has featured Jennifer's painting "Diocletian's Palace" in their "Winner's Circle," a collection of watercolour award winners from across North America. The painting won the A.J. Casson Medal from the Canadian Society of Painters in Water Colour in 2006.
- THE ARTIST'S MAGAZINE Jennifer's painting "Broken Angel" was chosen from over 1 0,000 entries as a finalist by The Artist's Magazine in their 24th annual competition, and was selected as the cover for their 2008 calendar.
- SLATE MAGAZINE "Diocletian's Palace" chosen for the CSPWC's ad in Slate Magazine, Oct. 2006.
- PARKHURST EXCHANGE Profile of Jennifer's work featured in Parkhurst Exchange, a Montreal medical journal.
- AVENUE MAGAZINE In October, avenue, Edmonton's newest lifestyle magazine, profiled Jennifer in an article by Edmonton writer, Helen Metella.
- INTERNATIONAL ARTIST MAGAZINE Featured in major article International Artist Magazine ” published in Issue 49, 2006.
- NEW TRAIL “Spanish Staircase” published in University of Alberta’s New Trail magazine (spring 2004).
- WATERCOLOR MAGAZINE Annesley's work was featured in a major article and on the cover of Watercolor Magazine, winter 2002 edition, a rare honour for a Canadian artist.
- INTERNATIONAL ARTIST MAGAZINE has featured Jennifer's painting "Les Chaises" in the Canadian Master's showcase, Issue 20, (August/September 2001.)
- PASTEL INTERNATIONAL Accepted to be featured in the Pastel International magazine (Jan., 2001)
- OTHER VOICES Watercolour painting chosen for the cover of Other Voices literary magazine.